Simple Words That Will Make Your Partner Return To You

Bouncing back your partner you do admire is being a problem for most people in relationships. They do lost or short of words to that will spice up those lovely  moments  they ever had. But here is the ideal solution that will help you drive them back to you without you using any long words.


bouncing-back-your-partner
Please Come Back

My love, you are mine and i am yours. Remember you promised me not to let me down, like how a shepherded feeds his flock among the lilies until the morning breeze blow. So you promise  to do to me. Return, return my darling, return to me and lay on my bed night after night. Because I always dream of you, l looked everywhere but I couldn’t find him. I don’t know what has taken my darling from me. Sweetheart, wherever you are, whatever you do remember the promise you made to me And Come Back!!



The Everlasting LOVE

As a mother her baby, as a farmer treat his crops.

And the gardener waters his flowers so were you to me.

I was young and knew to nothing, but you took me to with you and shown me the way to a true love. You were so gentile but where has that put me now. Then I don’t know what I would have done with you, but like grown crops being harvested. You slashed me down, you run away from me.

Who do you want me to share? All the existence you sow in me with? Sweetheart, I want you to know I will love you to the end of this world (Read: The Things You Must Not DO During Dating)
Once  More

In the middle of the garden we shed that day. The winter is over and it I time for the rain to come. The flowers are looking brighter  now. Come, my love, come with me into the garden once more

 Darling, come let me hear your enchanting voice once  more. They give me hope that I really have no other man. Sweetheart I am waiting.

Nothing  To Be Compared With You
Like a column of smoke and fragrance with incense coming. So is my dear, anytime  I see him coming. Anytime I look at you in the eyes and the necklace you wear, you steal my heart. Your love delight me so much. Your love is so dear to me more than anything in this world. Your lips is always taste like honey . Your tongue is milky, there is no day that I don’t want to have you by my side.

 You are sweeter than the sweetest thing in this world.

My sweetheart, l love  you so much.


Love From My HEART

Like a secret garden, like a walled garden ,like a private spring when plants flourish. They grow like an orchard of pomegranate.

Tree that bear the finest  fruits. You shine like the shine, you brighten darkness in my life, your love took me from nowhere to everywhere. Everything about you is perfect, perfection is your name and I cant stop loving you. Sweetheart, my love for you can never be said with my mouth. I only want you to know I love from my the bottom of my heart.

I Love You So Much

The one I spent a lifetime searching for   was right under my nose.

I was oblivious, so, very out of reach all this time that I couldn’t see. You are the one that is right for me and now my world has changed. I will never be the same, no more going round and round in circle looking for some one to love. Since my eye got opened, I have been thinking of you in  a peculiar way and now I know I love you so much. There is no explanation how I feel inside. I am going through a transformation that is so hard for me to hide. I had a revelation the t finally opened my eye
               I hope this help, kindly share it along