4 Ways To MakeYour Lover Feel Proud Of You


wyas-to-make-your-lover-proud

Making someone feel genius does not require any much effort. Just a touch, a kind words and some little body language may   be the trick to guide you in all those staffs. Give me your attentions to show you those simple tricks. (Try this: 10 Best Advantages Of Being Married Than Having Only S EX


I Am Proud Of You
There are so many so many Roses among the Lilies, but only one catches my eye. There are so many woman but I  love only you and you are as lovely as a dove.
Both men and women adore her and praise her. Sweetheart, your beauty is a special gift from God. Your hairs always dance like a flock of goat bouncing down a hill.
I am trembling, yes I am trembling, you have made me eager for love.
As a chariot driver for a battle.
Honey, know I am always of you.

Nothing  To Be Compared With You
Like a column of smoke and fragrance with incense coming. So is my dear, anytime  I see him coming. Anytime I look at you in the eyes and the necklace you wear, you steal my heart. Your love delight me so much. Your love is so dear to me more than anything in this world. Your lips is always taste like honey . Your tongue is milky, there is no day that I don’t want to have you by my side.
 You are sweeter than the sweetest thing in this world.
My sweetheart, I love  you so much.
 
I Will Never Forget You
I cant see your smile and I cant hear you laugh any more.
I can't feel you   through the door of my heart anymore. All I know is, time is not on your side  for me
It is too late now; I should know better but I really need you.
No, I will never forget you, I will never let you out of my heart.
You will always be there with me. I will hold unto the memories, sweetheart.
Dear, can you  hear me? Where you may be wherever you may be, wherever you might vanished to. God know I need you I want you to know I love you. 

I Love You So Much
There is no explanation how I feel inside. I am going through a transformation that is so hard for me to hide. I had a revelation the t finally opened my eye.
The one I spent a lifetime searching for   was right under my nose.
I was oblivious, so, very out of reach all this time that I couldn’t see.
You are the one that is right for me and now my world has changed.
I will never be the same, no more going round and round in circle looking for some one to love. Since my eye got opened, I have been thinking of you in  a peculiar way and now I know I love you so much
  )
      I Hope this help, kindly share it along