5 Signs To Show Faithfulness To Your Partner



signs-to-show-faithfulness-to-your-partner

You Are An Incomparable
 Your tongue is milky, there is no day that I don’t want to have you by my side
Like a column of smoke and fragrance with incense coming. So is my dear, anytime  I see him coming. Anytime I look at you in the eyes and the necklace you wear, you steal my heart. Your love delight me so much. Your love is so dear to me more than anything in this world. Your lips is always taste like honey .
 You are sweeter than the sweetest thing in this world.
My sweetheart, I love  you so much.



Love From My HEART
Like a secret garden, like a walled garden ,like a private spring when plants flourish. They grow like an orchard of pomegranate.
Tree that bear the finest  fruits. You shine like the shine, you brighten darkness in my life, your love took me from nowhere to everywhere.
Everything about you is perfect, perfection is your name and I cant stop loving you. Sweetheart, my love for you can never be said with my mouth. I only want you to know I love from my the bottom of my heart.

The Everlasting LOVE
As a mother her baby, as a farmer treat his crops.
And the gardener waters his flowers so were you to me.
I was young and knew to nothing, but you took me to with you and shown me the way to a true love. You were so gentile but where has that put me now. Then I don’t know what I would have done with you, but like grown crops being harvested. You slashed me down, you run away from me.
Who do you want me to share? All the existence you sow in me with?
Sweetheart, I want you to know I will love you to the end of this world
My Faithfulness
There is no day that I don’t allow myself to love in return. I thought  faithfulness concerned ones heart, but you prove that is wrong for me. You were not even concerned about my faithfulness to you is only on God who knows the actual thing. You contributed towards this relationships. There is no sign of love and I should have thought it better. But how love can make one blind, the in sign were there but I thought we can fight over it together.
Oh, sweetheart!! Why me?
I LOVE YOU
Like an apple tree among the tree of the forest, like a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. Like a rose among thorns is my sweetheart.
He  brought me to himself and raised the banner of love over me, he restored my strength when I was weak.
I am scared someone will take you away from me. Because your handsomeness kills most women. Promise you will not leave me, promised you will be first and the last.
Swear by the swift dear and the gazelles that you will not see any other woman. Darling ,I love you.  
(Must Read: How Do the Ladies Like P'ornography?
           I hope this help, kindly share it along