Best Tips To Woow Your Lover And Make Him/Her Crazy In The Mood


tips-to-woow-your-lover

Now That I Know

I never knew if I could believe in you, I thought I was just a diversion. Sometimes ago, my friend told me to leave you. They said you will never be mine but I thought you gave your love and I thought I am the one you want for the rest of your life. But now I know; I know it was all a masquerade that I was only a plaything you have left behind. I know you are the one I want for the rest of my life, but you have broken my heart and through it all, now I feel more secure .(Read:
Simple Words That Will Make Your Partner Return To You


I Will Never Forget You

I cant see you smile and I cant hear you laugh anymore. I cant feel you through the door of my heart anymore and all I know is, time is not on your side  for me. It is too late now; I should know better but I really need you. No, I will never forget you  I will never let you out of my heart. You will always be there with me. I was told unto the memories, sweetheart. Dear, can you hear me?  Wherever you may be , wherever you might  vanished  to God knows I need you. I want you to know I love you.



Dreaming of Love

I need lover to give me the kind of love that will forever last . I need somebody uplifting to take me away,  l want a lover who knows me and understand how I feel inside. Someone to comfort and hold me through the long lonely night till dawn. I thought  you said you love,  you know I need someone to hold on to. I want a lover that wont fly away, I just want someone to belong to everyday of my life.(Read Later: 5 Signs To Show Faithfulness To Your Partner


Precious Love

When you tell me I am the only one you need sweet and tenderly and your love break away the cloud surrounding me. And all I want to give you is my heart. A heart full of love and care, you took me through loneliness and emptiness and I feel alright. Because you are by my side and through it all you told me I am the only one you ever needed. Now I know if I should fall, your love is enough to lift me up. I know if am afraid , you will close away from my fears and take me to  a brighter place beyond the rain and I will feel alright. Because you are by my side through it all and for sure.



I Cant Stop Loving You

I cant stop loving you, I will never stop loving you  why should I? I will always be at your side sweetheart,  even as you go the unknown land I cant stop loving you.as you sail far away, I  have created a big vacuum in my heart which no  other person can fill. Anytime in my sleep tears on my pillow because I can't offer letting you go I can  also not stop loving you sweetheart, be mine.



I Love You So Much

The one I spent a lifetime searching for   was right under my nose.

I was oblivious, so, very out of reach all this time that I couldn’t see.

You are the one that is right for me and now my world has changed.

I will never be the same, no more going round and round in circle looking for some one to love. Since my eye got opened, I have been thinking of you in  a peculiar way and now I know I love you so much

There is no explanation how I feel inside. I am going through a transformation that is so hard for me to hide. I had a revelation the t finally opened my eye



I Have  Been Thinking About You

We have known each other for a long time but I never really noticed your life. I have been around you a thousand times before bit still I don’t know you, now I am wanting more. I must have being bind; I never realized you are not the one that is right for me. All this while couldn't see and now I feel so strong. I will never be the same, going round, round it, just to understand what it really was between us. I thought it was love but now there is not one at your side. All I know then, was I have fallen in love with you sweetheart, tell me what it was between us.



I LOVE YOU

Like an apple tree among the tree of the forest, like a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. Like a rose among thorns is my sweetheart.

He  brought me to himself and raised the banner of love over me, he restored my strength when I was weak.

I am scared someone will take you away from me. Because your handsomeness kills most women. Promise you will not leave me, promised you will be first and the last.

Swear by the swift dear and the gazelles that you will not see any other woman. Darling ,I love you.  
         I hope this help, kindly share it along